EROM is an organization that satisfies its clients needs in a responsible way, as we are taking committed action with the environment, society and sustainable development. Our integrated management system involves quality, health and safety, and environment, and it is certified by the most strict standards at international level, accreditation by ENAC ISO 9.001, ISO 14.001 and ISO 45.001. +read more
Nature conservation and the protection of the environment are fundamental for a sustainable economic development. Therefore we collaborate with environmental initiatives such as; the installation of birdhouses, in order to contribute with the increase of protected birds population of affected areas.
This project involves 500 birdhouses which were placed within installations of Spain by our technicians in order to contribute with the increase of protected birds population of affected areas (nocturnal and diurnal raptors such as barn owls, mochuelos and kestrels and bats).These birdhouses were made by young people with intellectual disabilities of the Foundation Prodis. This foundation is a non-profit-making institution which objective is the improvement of social and professional integration of young people with intellectual disabilities.
With the objective of providing an additional service to the environment, at EROM we are concern about our employees training and environmental awareness. For this reason, we periodically develop environmental drills within our work centres with the objective of training our personnel in case of intervening in an environmental emergency.
At EROM we integrate the environmental variable; when making decisions and business operations. Our objective is the decrease of our environmental impact through different actions:read more
- To decrease emissions of CO2 produced by our services.
- To improve the environmental efficiency ratio (energy and consumed water). At EROM we have buildings of low energetic impact such as our offices in Tafalla (Navarra), which have photovoltaic solar panels that provide us energy for electricity, and thermic solar panels for hot water of sanitary use and heating equipment.
- To add the carbon footprint produced by our suppliers to our carbon footprint.
- To start up the Sustainable Mobility Plan of business trips and employees travels in order to decrease emissions of CO2.
- To achieve the Energy certification (ISO 50001).